We’re looking for a New Claim Technician to join our Manchester team!
Job Title: New Claim Technician – Claims Management Unit
Location: Manchester Hub
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term
Hours: To be confirmed
Role / Specification:
Ideally, the candidate will have a proven background in the insurance industry and insurance examinations are a definite advantage. They will have an excellent command of English grammar and possess excellent communication, customer service and time management skills. The successful candidate will be expected to meet daily new claim targets.
Based in central Manchester, the successful applicant will form part of the Claims Management Unit / LV Desktop Team. The successful candidate will be proficient in processing new desktop claims from FNOL through to submission of the preliminary report.
As a successful new claim technician, your duties will include:
- Telephoning the policyholder within the 1-hour SLA and thereafter providing advice on policy cover / liability, claim process and loss mitigation
- Setting up the new claim file on the database, ensuring that full and detailed notes on all aspects of initial triage are recorded
- Appointing suitable repairers and / or damage management / restoration companies in line with the client’s requirements
- Appointing, as required, any other suppliers required to assist with the claim, including loss adjusters
- Composing and issuing the initial RFI email to the policyholder (request for information) ensuring that the policyholder as a complete understanding of next steps and the claim process
- Producing a brief, but high-quality, preliminary report for submission to Insurers
- In free time, to action claim diaries and where applicable chase policyholders / suppliers for information
- In free time, to carry out any other tasks assigned to you by the Team Leader or other senior team members